The big update: Where have I been?

Posted on Wednesday 22 June 2016

Hello beauties! It’s been a while…

That’s a slight understatement. It has been almost a year since my last post here on Oniochalasia. Within that time so much has happened; I have graduated from University and worked as a Digital Editor for a fashion media brand. Now it’s time for a change and I have decided to return to the wonderful world of blogging.

If you’re new to this space, Oniochalasia means shopping as a form of mental relaxation; a fitting name for a creative outlet where I share my latest beauty obsessions and style finds. There’s even more good things to come to Oniochalasia; along with the beauty reviews I will also be sharing more lifestyle and dating ramblings.

Stay tuned for all exciting things to come and let me know in the comments if there are topics you would like me to cover! Bye for now lovely!

Post a Comment