Top 12 Drugstore/Priceline Products

Posted on Sunday 22 March 2015

As most of you beauty-fanatics probably are aware, Priceline is having one of their massive 40% off sales next week, the 24th & 25th - this time on cosmetics. Today I have collated my top 12 (I couldn't keep it to 10) drugstore (or pharmacy/Priceline for us Aussies) products, which I definitely recommend you check out on Tuesday and Wednesday.

BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX SERUM FOUNDATION (light beige)
This was the very first proper liquid foundation I fell in love with. It provides a medium coverage with a dewy finish. I love this foundation for the natural finish, yet still good coverage. 

L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE EAU DE TEINT
This foundation got a lot of mixed reviews when it first came out, but I loved it as soon as I tried a sample. It is a super thin liquid-y foundation that dries to a powder finish. I find this foundation works best when applied with your fingers. I think this is the only foundation available from Priceline that is similar in formula to the new NARS All Day Luminous Foundation (with a different finish). The only negative is the really limited shades available, I got the lightest shade even though my skin is medium/olive toned.

MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER
One of my staple under-eye concealers, which I have repurchased many times. I love the applicator, the great range of shades available and the smooth and easy to blend formula. 

MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER
My go-to concealer for spots or redness. This concealer has a doe-foot applicator similar to the NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer. It is creamy and works well to cover any blemishes without highlighting it.

ESSENCE SOO GLOW CREAM TO POWDER HIGHLIGHTER (look on the bright side)
Not an OMG product, but definitely a great product for the price. A cream formula, champaigne highlighter that once applied, has a powder finish. Works great on both the cheekbones and brow-bone.

MAX FACTOR CREME PUFF BLUSH (10 nude mauve)
A recent addition to my stash, which I quickly fell in love with. I reach for this on a daily basis now. It gives a really nice (quite sheer) colour to the cheeks. I will be picking up more colour this week!

MAYBELLINE BROW DRAMA
An old faithful. I have a few brow mascara's but this one is definitely my favourite. It has a weird wand that once you get used to it, works really well. I use it alongside my Brow Wiz and it adds a little extra colour and sets my brows in place for the day. 

RIMMEL SCANDALEYES 
A pigmented, liquid eyeshadow that can be applied in under a minute. I apply this straight from the tube on my lid and smudge out with my finger… apply mascara and you're done! 

MAX FACTOR MASTERPIECE TRANSFORM MASCARA
After first trying out the Roller Lash mascara from Benefit, it instantly reminded me of this Max Factor mascara. It doesn't provide the curl but it is super volumising.

ESSENCE LIP LINER (wish me a rose)
I really love all the products I mentioned here, but this one is for sure my favourite. I own and adore all the colours and I wish they would bring out more. I use these to fill in my entire lip and apply a clear lip balm on top. They are so creamy and do not 'pull' at your lip at all when applying.

RIMMEL EXAGGERATE FULL COLOUR LIP LINER (eastend snob)
This product is raved about on the internet as a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Pillowtalk. While I cannot vouch for whether it is a dupe (I will be able to soon though - yay), it definitely does make your lips look fuller. I love the twist-up packaging (no sharpening and wasting product), it does seem a little too creamy and can be hard to apply at times.

L'OREAL COLOR RICHE (Eva's nude + Jennifer's nude)
The idea behind these lipsticks are genius, a nude for every skin tone. These have a creamy, semi-sheer consistency. The packaging is quite luxurious. 
  1. Aah yes, Eastend Snob and more Essence lipliners are on my shopping list for the sale! I want to pick up one of the Max Factor blushes as well but I'm not sure what shade. They never have testers for them either! :(

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, they had the testers at Priceline when I got mine. The shade that I got is the most natural looking, but it is quite sheer blush

      Delete