What's On My Face ft. New Releases from Mecca Maxima

Posted on Friday 27 February 2015

I have recently been getting into wearing more make up during the day, maybe because the really hot, humid Queensland weather is mostly over. I tried out three new products today, so I thought I'd share what I wore on my face! I went for a bronze look, with a nude lip (which I forgot to photograph). 
Primer - Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur (not pictured)
Foundation - Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation in Santa Fe (sample)*
Setting Powder - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light*
Eyeshadow - Hourglass Modernist Palette in Infinity*
Under-Eye Concealer - L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Natural
Under-Eye Setting Powder - Australis Contour&Highlight Kit in Shade 2 (yellow undertone)
Eyebrow Pencil - Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium
Eyebrow Mascara - Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
Mascara - Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara 
Bronzer - Australis Contour&Highlight Kit in Shade 6 (bottom right pictured in palette) 
Lips - Essence lip liner in In The Nude
*New products 
To see the make up on my face head to my Instagram @oniochalasiablog

Do you have any of these products - what are you're thoughts? 

Post a Comment