Budget Friendly Bucket Bag - The Iconic

Posted on Wednesday 21 January 2015

A few years back I stumbled upon my first bucket bag (shoulder bag with a round or oval base and drawstring closure) in a dfo shop for under a tenner. Since then the bag has been a staple in my life, but is sadly, literally falling apart.

I've recently been on the lookout for a replacement bag and I think I've finally found the one, or two! The bags photographed aboved are both from Zalora, which can be found at The Iconic. They come in a soft grey and black, and seem to be great quality for the price. The bags are spacious and great for everyday use.

The original retail price is $44.95, however I got both on a great sale price, plus I got an extra 20% off until Friday 23/01. If you want a great deal you better hurry!
Zalora Drawstring Shoulder Bag - Light Grey $13.50
Zalora Drawstring Shoulder Bag - Black $22.50

Post a Comment