Quick & Easy Baking Idea: Brookies

Posted on Wednesday 10 December 2014

I recently watched a Vlogmas video of LilyPebbles where she featured some seriously delish looking Brookies - a cross between brownies and cookies. The recipe went up on her blog this morning and I decided to make them ASAP. All the ingredients are super simple and I had everything in the house. Instead of me repeating the recipe, you can view Lily's recipe here. I did alter the recipe by adding hazelnuts and using Himalayan pink salt to add a sweet & salty taste.

These brookies taste just like brownies but with a more cookie-like texture. The ingredients are super simple and the recipe is so easy to follow! The batch made over 30 cookies and they went down a treat with my family. I think I will have to make these again adding some peanut butter maybe!

Post a Comment