ZARA COMES TO QUEENSLAND!

Posted on Monday 29 September 2014

Since my first experience at Zara in Melbourne I was hooked - everything is my style, from the basic colour scheme to the chic styles.  I find that the fit and the price of most things are just right - however some pieces lack in quality. None the less I've been hanging out for a Zara to open in QLD, and it finally has! 

The latest Zara to open in Australia is at Robina on the Gold Coast, which is a bit of a drive for me, but well worth it. The store is only one level, but does not disappoint. I made three trips to the changing rooms and left with damage of $300. There was so much more that I loved but I decided to restrain myself and only get what I really needed - summer shorts, a basic tee and a fitted blazer - and then I splurged a little on a bag. If you live in QLD I definitely recommend you head to Zara, I'll be back there in a month or so!

Post a Comment