The Peach Box Jewellery

Posted on Thursday 11 September 2014

I recently saw an Instagram quote about how online shopping gives you a reason to live for another three to five days, which my boyfriend totally agreed portrayed my life. I receive shopping parcels on a weekly basis so I guess I'd call myself a 'sort of expert' - and there sure are great benefits, but also a few downfalls. I have had some terrible previous experiences with customer service and shipping issues. Today I am here to introduce to you an AMAZING company and to encourage you all to go and shop!

On my Instagram feed I saw a pair of the trending double pearl earrings I have been lusting after, I clicked on the link and landed on The Peach Box website. I had one of those moments where your heart rate quickly increases, as everything you see appeals to you - beautiful, trendy and what looked like great quality, at affordable prices even a student can afford. My style is very simplistic and I am not a regular jewellery wearer, but I have been trying to incorporate a few more simple pieces into my wardrobe, and I loved everything I saw on the website. I made a purchase of three items with The Peach Box, which came within a week and priced at under $100! BARGAIN

I picked up the Audrey Pearl Swing Earrings (Rose Gold), One Love Heart Ring (Rose Gold) & Urban Hardware Bangle (Silver). The pieces are beautiful styles, which sit as they are suppose to and are well made for the price. As soon as my next pay check comes in I will definately be making more purchases.
P.S First time buyers get 10% off - hurry!

Post a Comment