Target Australia and Missoni Collaboration

Posted on Monday 28 July 2014

Just last week I was talking to a friend about how the American Target seems so much better than our Australian stores. A wider range of products and brands, quirkier stock and not the mention the incredible designer collaborations. Therefore it made me laugh this morning when I opened my Twitter feed, to see that Target Australia has a collaboration underway with Italian designer Missoni.

The US collaboration of Target and Missoni was a huge success and left me envious. Naturally I am very excited about the collab, and to see what amazing pieces will be available. According to the Herald Sun, the range will include womenswear (including swim- and footwear), menswear and children's clothing, as well as a range of home wares.

The collection is set to release early October. As I work part time at Target, I will be sussing out the details closer to the release date and can hopefully get a preview of the range. Stay tuned for more information!

Post a Comment