FIT FEB: Looking Good Post Workout

Posted on Sunday 9 February 2014

In todays busy world, it's hard enough trying to fit in time for a workout, let alone an hour to get yourself looking normal again afterwards. So whether you workout in your lunch break or have somewhere to go straight after the gym, here are my 5 tips for looking back to normal quickly.

1. Soak up the sweat! OK so this one is actually for during your workout, but I like to always keep a towel with me so I can soak up the sweat as I go. Also, to keep your hair looking fresh try wearing a headband.

2. If you don't have time for a shower post workout, simply splash your face with cold water. Its very refreshing and instantly cools down your whole body. And keeps the red face at bay.

3. I always like to change out of my sweaty clothes straight after a workout, to avoid any bumps on my body from the heat and sweat.

4. Blast your hairline and scalp with the hairdryer set on cold to restore sweaty limp hair and give volume, while continuing to cool down your body. Next spray some dry shampoo and work it into your hair. This will soak up any oiliness and make your hair look fresh.

5. Make up wise, I like to keep it simple after a workout. Some tinted moisturiser to compliment your glow, mascara and a tinted lip balm.

And voila, you are a glowing beauty ready to.. do whatever it is you need to do.

Post a Comment