On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Posted on Wednesday 23 October 2013

I had an infatuation with pink, when I was about twelve (I also loved slick looking lipgloss.. cringe). Then as I progressed into my 'teens', I was far too moody for pink, my wardrobe consisted of various shades of black.

As I 'matured' I started re-working colour into my wardrobe, don't get me wrong I still love black, and I own many monochrome pieces. As spring/summer came around I've been seeing a lot of one colour in particular - PINK. And I must say, I have once again become infatuated. I wanted to show you my favourite ways to wear pink without looking too 'legally blonde'.

If you aren't too keen on being OTT pink, try incorporating bright pinks into your make up. I often wear all black outfits with a bright fuchsia lip. I've also been loving pink nails. My favourite pick is NARS Matte lipstick in 'Schiap'.
Accessories are another great way to incorporate a colour into your wardrobe if you aren't too brave. I'm currently lusting after this Mimco Pouch.
However you work the trend this summer, make sure you work it with confidence!

Post a Comment