John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner

Posted on Tuesday 23 April 2013

They say you don't know what you've got until it's gone, well that was most definitely the case with the John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner. 


Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray
The Frizz-Ease range is a range from which I have discovered many great hair products. The products claims to be a vitamin infused leave-in conditioner which nourishes and detangles dry hair. It also contains heat protectant, which is great because it means you don't have to use a separate product for that.

I use this product after I have washed and conditioned my hair, and before I comb it out. Initially, I never noticed a big difference to my hair while using the leave-in conditioner. Once my first bottle ran out I was so shocked - my hair was really hard to manage without the leave-in conditioner.

Clearly this leave-in conditioner is a vital part in my hair routine - it not only detangles and smoothes my hair, it also greatly reduces frizz. Which is very important for me in the high humidity area where I live.

The product comes packaged in a 236ml spray bottle, which makes it really easy to use. I purchased the leave-in conditioner at Priceline and it was around AU$16. I used the leave-in conditioner daily and my first bottle lasted over 2 years.

I would recommend this to anyone who has unruly or frizz-prone hair. Makes the whole hair routine a ton easier. It's also a definite beach essential, after a swim in the ocean or chlorine filled pool, your hair will love you for some nourishment. It is also worth checking out other products from John Frieda - I can honestly say I have never been disappointed by a product from them.

Post a Comment